General Terms and Conditions
- Our prices are per person per day.
- The specified prices do not include a local tax of € 1.90 per person (from 14 years) per day, which is paid on site.
- Single room surcharge € 25,00.- per day
- For stays of less than 5 days, the surcharge per person per night is € 8.00
- Food intolerances and allergies are requested at the time of booking - surcharge € 9.00 per day
- Pets - unfortunately, we do not accept pets.
Further information for your holiday
Payment: In cash - please note the cash limit in Italy is Euro 999.99 per reservation or with EC or credit cards (MasterCard, Visa)
Room reservations: We ask for written confirmation
Deposit: This means a deposit to confirm the room reservation. This makes the booking binding. It is done by bank transfer or credit card debit (€ 300.00 for a double room for a period of one week)
Bank details: IBAN: IT07R0585658760002571310528 SWIFT-BIC: BPAAIT2B002 specifying the period and person booking and "deposit to confirm the room reservation" as the reason for the transfer
Check-in and Check-out
- On the day of departure, the rooms should be vacated by 10:00 a.m.
- Check IN from 3 p.m.
Railway passengers (up to 2-4 persons) will be picked up free of charge at the train station (Mühlbach) (minimum stay 5 days)
- Children up to 1.99 years in their parents' room (with 2 full-paying adults) receive a discount of 80%. (Cost € 3.00 per day)
- Children from 2 to 3.99 years in their parents' room (with 2 full-paying adults) receive a discount of 70%
- Children from 4 to 5.99 years in their parents' room (with 2 full-paying adults) receive a discount of 50%
- Children from 6 to 11.99 years in their parents' room (with 2 full-paying adults) receive a discount of 30%
- Children from 12 to 17.99 years in their parents' room (with 2 full-paying adults) receive a discount of 15%
Our philosophy is that our guests should experience a happy and carefree holiday. That is why we're extending our breakfast times.
The usual half-board catering will be changed slightly. We offer a pre-ordered dinner 3 days a week.
- Our Honesty Bar invites you to take a relaxing break at any time. Drinks, bread rolls, cakes and small snacks can be enjoyed at the self-service at any time and entered into the Honesty Notebook.
- In our holiday region, there are numerous mountain huts where you can enjoy a delicious meal until late afternoon; our 3 partner restaurants (within easy walking distance) are also looking forward to your visit.
- There are also summer evenings in the village and in the surrounding area where food and drink are offered
- Restaurants in Maranza: Mountaintreff +39 327 5421913 (6-minute walk), Hofschank Heisla +39 339 5221518 (8-minute walk), Pizzeria s'Pfandl +39 54211913 (8-minute walk)
- Restaurants in Mühlbach: Pizzeria Mühlbacher Klause (10-minute drive)
- Restaurants in Vals: Mühle (10 minutes’ drive)
Thanks to this new concept, we are able to continue to offer lower rates.
- Ski boot dryer in the house - new large ski room
- Sauna 2x weekly free of charge - 25% discount for the sauna in the indoor pool Alpine pool in Maranza Discounts of 10% on ski and snowboard hire in Maranza
- Our ideal location in the village; 5 minutes to the town centre, 300 m from the "Bergbahn" cable car,
- Free ski bus stop at our entrance, it is possible to ski down to the hotel
- Fantastic view of the Val Pusteria and the Valle Isarco with the snow-capped mountains (Dolomites, Sciliar, Rosengarten, etc.)
- 58 km of slopes and 16 lifts
- Brunner lift (50 m above our guesthouse)
- Cleared winter hiking trails
- Family toboggan run can be easily reached with a lift
Cancellation and Travel Cancellation
There is no right of cancellation within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Code – however, we grant you the following cancellation conditions:
- up to 1 month before departure - no cancellation fee
- 30 days to 14 days before departure - 40% of the booking value
- 13 days to 7 days before departure - 70% of the booking value
- in the last week before departure - 90% of the booking value
In case of early departure, late arrival or no-show cancellation fees of 90% will be charged on the booked, unused days.
We recommend that you insure yourself with the HGV cancellation protection (travel price of e.g., € 750.00 = premium of € 45.00) – see the link below!