Carving and snowboarding like the pros in the Maranza ski area!
Pure excitement on the slopes!
The valley station of the fully automatic Maranza Gitschberg cable car in the Gitschberg Jochtal ski and alpine region is located right next to the Wiesenrain (50 m above - connecting ski lift). The descent is possible up to the hotel.
The fun family toboggan run is also nearby.
In 12 minutes, the Maranza-Gitschberg cable car takes you from 1400 m to 2000 m above sea level. From here you can either ski down to the valley on freshly prepared slopes or continue to the summit on comfortable chairlifts. Here, at 2512 m above sea level, you can marvel at a magnificent panorama of over 500 snow-covered mountains (Dolomites, Zillertal, Ötztal, Stubai Alps, Sciliar-Ortler area, Marmolada, ...).
Another highlight is the ride over the Valle d’Altafossa with the connecting cable car to the Jochtal ski area.
Here you will also find numerous snowshoe hikes as well as cleared winter hiking trails with a magnificent panorama.
Relax in our sauna! Regeneration for body, mind and soul... Recharge your batteries for the next day!
And by the way, you shouldn't forget the magic of mountain huts and après ski!
And if you are looking for relaxation, you can use the sauna of our guesthouse or try the alpine pool indoor pool in Maranza: our guests have free admission! In the sauna paradise, adults can relax, while the little ones have fun in their own area with slides, swings and many other attractions.
- Over 55 kilometres of pistes at an altitude of 1,300 to 2,500 metres with guaranteed snow on the sunny southern slopes of the Fundres Mountains
- Blue: 18.5 KM
- Red: 27.2 KM
- Black: 9.3 KM
- 15 modern lifts for comfortable skiing days
- 2 certified ski schools with the "child-friendly" award
- 3 children's parks with all-day care: the Gitschberg Jochtal ski area is one of the best children's ski areas in Italy
- 2 snow-covered toboggan runs, which can be reached with lifts, with a total length of approx. 10KM
- 1 Fun Ride with steep curves, small jumps, tunnels and much more.
- State-of-the-art snow guns guarantee secure skiing throughout the season
- Viewing platforms Gitschberg, Stoanermandl and Astjoch with breath-taking panoramic views of over 500 peaks and mountains
- Rustic mountain huts with culinary specialties and traditional delicacies